The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I don't do sickness.....

Well, I have been fighting a cold for 2 weeks and now, it has traveled to my chest.  In a mere 24 hours I have gone from a bit sick, to coughing so much that I can't function.  This morning I coughed until I got sick, and now my back, chest and ribs feel like I was in a fight with Mike Tyson and all I got were shots to the body.  I am not a pleasant person when I'm sick, and when you add my asthma to the mix, it makes it even worse.  Please lord, let this cough last less than the normal 10-14 days for me, so I can get back to my workouts on Monday.  I don't want to miss any more workouts.  I can't miss any more workouts.  I need to stay on track.  UGH!!  I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment