The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gonna be a busy week.....

So, here goes for a really busy week.  I will be working out a total of 6 days this week.

On Monday--CrossFit at 5:30
On Tuesday--Half Marathon training run of 25 minutes
On Wednesday, CrossFit at 6:00 am (I have to work until 7:00)
On Thursday, Half Marathon training run of 30 minutes
On Friday, CrossFit at 5:30
On Saturday, Half Marathon training run of 35 minutes

This is what my weeks are going to look like until the end of March at least.  I am so excited about training for the Princess Half Marathon.

This journey to health and fitness has made a huge difference in my life.  I am learning more and more every day what it is going to take to change this lifestyle.  It is going to be a lot of work, but it is worth it.  I'm in the process of determining how I am going to reward myself for reaching different milestones on my journey.  In the past I have always celebrated accomplishments with food, which isn't appropriate, seeing as how I'm NOT a dog, and I'm trying to change my lifestyle.

Any ideas?!?!

I do know for sure that when I get to my goal weight, I want to take a trip to NYC and do the shopping for my new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment