The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back in the saddle....

Well, I ran away to Boston for the weekend for my cousin's wedding, and in a first of all time, didn't gain any weight while I was there.  I gained some water weight thanks to drinking soda, but once I was back home and drinking water, that all went away, and I"m right back where I was before I left town. 

I did go work out at Reebok CrossFit, Back Bay while I was there and had a good workout.  I struggled a little with nerves and anxiety (new place and new people).  They were absolutely amazing and helpful and encouraging. 

I am back today, and going to work out tonight.  I can't wait to get back to MY place and workout with the people I know.  It's time to get back in the saddle, in my routine, and kick this fat's butt!!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment