The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Friday, March 4, 2011

Final Preparations

I am sitting here in my hotel room, going through a million things in my mind to remember for tomorrow.  I don't even know what to think right now, but am a combination of excited, scared and anxious all at the same time! 

I will be waking up at 5:15 in the morning to get ready and be there early to get in line.  They say not to line up before 7:00 but my understanding is that not many folks listen to this so even getting there at 7 should put us a ways back in the line. 

I hope it goes well, but whatever the case may be, it will be God's will, and in his time, not mine!  I already know that if I don't get chosen for the show I have a good trainer to push me, but I really feel like I need this opportunity to concentrate on ME and quit putting myself at the bottom of the priority list. 

Enjoy tomorrow--I'll check in afterwards.

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment