The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Monday, March 28, 2011

It really is true...I'm shrinking, and at record pace apparently!!

I couldn't be any prouder than I am at this moment.  I have worked my butt off for the last month + and the results are definitely worth it.  I don't totally understand everything that Chris told me today, but her is what I remember:

Starting weight, 267, today 257
Starting lean body mass, 133, today, 120

I have lost a total of 15 3/4 inches in the last month
Body fat % then, 48, today, 46

There were spefics based on each body part...I think, if I remember correctly, I lost 5" in my waist and 3 in my hips.  I don't remember the rest. 

My trainer says that he has NEVER, in 22 years had a client lost 15+" in 1 month, and he measured me 3 days early.  I will get weighed again April 25 or so...Let's see if we can't lose even more weight in this month, and another 15".  That would ROCK!!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment