The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who's that girl?!?!

As time goes on, I am becoming more and more unrecognizable to myself.  Who is this girl that is going to the gym 5 times a week?  Who is this Krista who registered to run a 5K?  Who is this Krista?  The reality of it is, I am unrecognizable to myself.  I don't even know where to begin.  I don't know who I am anymore, but I love who I am.  I have never loved myself before, but I love the new Krista. 

I love that I have the confidence to sign up for my first ever 5K!

I love that I have the confidence to research cruises without the horrific fear of that meaning I would have to wear a bathing suit in front of thousands of strangers!

I love that I have the confidence to put my trust in God and allow him to lead me down this new career path in my life!

I love that my friends and family are being so very loving and supportive!

I love that my kids are learning from the example that I am doing my very best to show them!

I love ME.  I have never been able to say that with any guineness or belief, but I can today!  I love the Me that I am becoming on my 37th revolution around the sun, and I LOVE the woman that I will be phyically and mentally by the time I begin my 38th revolution around the sun! 

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment