The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Biggest Loser Cruise

So--I would really love the opportunity to go on The Biggest Loser cruise and get to meet Bob Harper and have the opportunity to work out with him, even if it is among 2500 other passengers.  There are a few things that have to fall into place perfectly to make this a possibility.  I really can't say a lot, but if some changes that I'm hoping for come to fruition, I might just be able to swing it.  A good friend of mine told me on facebook to ask for donations, which I don't feel comfortable with.  I do, however, feel comfortable asking that everyone pray for the changes that I am hoping for to happen so that I can work it out financially. 

I appreciate all of your support on this crazy difficult journey to health, and need some prayers as well. 

Thanks to everyone ....Until next time

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment