The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank you!!!

Your prayers and my hard work and dedication at the gym have morphed themselves into a job offer.  I am incredibly excited about what the future holds for me, even though it is a HUGE leap outside of the box for me. 

I had a 2nd interview this evening at the gym for a membership consultant position.  I have never done a sales job before, but I feel incredibly confident that this will be a good fit for me.  As a result, my last day teaching will be no later than May 12.  It is hard to believe that I will be doing anything else, but with the stress of test scores, unrealistic expectations, stacked classes, and the fact that I'm averaging about 80 hours/week of work, I really think the best thing for our home-life would be to leave teaching.  I am so excited about what the future holds...

As far as weightloss this week, well, it didn't go so well.  I gained some weight...but thanks to hormones, stress and not being in the gym for 3 days, I gained 4 pounds...but, I am back on track today.  I went and did Zumba tonight, Body Combat tomorrow night, then personal training w/Chris, body pump on thursday, cardio interval on Friday and another training session w/Chris.  In better news, I did burn nearly 3,000 calories today, and ate about 1200, so I got about a 2800 calorie burn in today!  YAY!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment