The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Monday, April 4, 2011

1st ride, a smashing success!!

First ride of the year and I couldn't be more proud of myself!!  I made it right at 10 miles, and just under 12mph average for the duration of the ride.  My highest milage ever was 18 miles, but my average speed on that ride was a bit under 10mph, so I've picked up somee speed.  I could have done more distance today had there not been a massive and nasty headwind! 

I will be back on the bike again next Monday night, and on Wednesday and Friday night at the gym as well.  Going to try alternating the bike and treadmill to give my calves a break. 

Krista

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration to me Krista. I am going to take a note from your book and start a real exercise program as well. I love all that you are accomplishing even riding bike in the wind. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete