The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Monday, March 4, 2013

Exciting things...

Exciting things are happening for me, and I just HAVE to share.  I have been battling weight and working hard for a long time.  I started CrossFit in July and have worked really hard.  I didn't train as much for my half marathon last week as I should, and if I had, I would likely be much smaller by now, but I also have to get the food part working, or the rest of it will all be in vain.

I have to rest my foot for another week, doctor's orders, but then it is ON!  Running and CrossFit!  Moving my CrossFit workouts to the mornings (only way I can get to go 5x/week) and running 2 evenings/week, and on Saturday or Sunday. 

On January 1st this year, I weighed 269 pounds.  This morning, I got on the scale and it said 250.4 pounds.  Tomorrow will mark 9 weeks since January 1st, and I am down nearly 20 pounds.  That's a little over 2 pounds/week.  If I can keep this pace up, I am on track to lose about 100 pounds this year.  That would put me almost exactly at my high school graduation weight, but much more fit than I was back in the day.  I weighed 165 pounds, but I was not even remotely fit back then....I will be now.  I am about to kiss the 250's good-bye for the rest of my life!  It is finally happening. 


1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! All of you hard work and dedication are paying off!

    ReplyDelete