The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The story of my life....

So, I have been weighing myself and participating in a weekly weigh-in group.  I had lost 7 pounds from the beginning of the year until last Sunday, but knew that some of my weightloss was attributed to being too sick to care about eating.  This week has been a very tumultuous one, with lots of emotions and things that I do NOT enjoy dealing with.  I can't pin-point a specific instance of eating emotionally this week, but since I gained 2 pounds, I'm guessing I did something I shouldn't have. 

As those of you know me can attest to, when I want something, I become fixated, almost obsessed with it, until I either get it or get told "NO!"  well, this biggest loser thing is killing me!  I am following a number of the casting directors on Facebook, and every little update gets me excited.  I am 2 weeks away from going to audition and just can't wait.  My life feels like it has been turned on its head lately, and I could really use something constructive to hang on to! 

So--here we are, 7 weeks into the new year and I've lost a total of 5 pounds since the beginning of 2011.  I'm not exactly making headway toward my goal of losing 120 pounds...UGH!!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment