The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seriously? Yah, Happy Birthday to me.

Seriously?  Okay--so I have worked out with my new least favorite friend, Chris (j/k) 3 days, and I can not lift my arms, my arms back, quads and calfs are so sore, I feel them all with every step.  I denied myself cheesecake on my birthday, and only ate half of my dinner in an effort to cut calories and get on  the road to weightloss.  I have averaged under 1100 calories the last 3 days, and worked out at least 30 minutes a day--how much weight have I lost?!?!  NONE!!  NOT 1 POUND!!!

I swear, this is a never-ending battle for me and one that is frustrating as all hell!  Why is it that I can't see the slightest budge in the scale from week-to-week when I need and want this so badly?  I know I can do this, but I just don't know how and when it is actually going to happen. 

Enough whining, time to go eat my oatmeal and a banana for breakfast.....not giving up, no matter how long this road is, or how long it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment