The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Surgery

This time in 12 hours, I'll be getting out of the shower to leave the house around 6:00 am for my 8:40 am surgery time.  I have to check into the hospital at 6:40.

I have lost 10 pounds on the pre-op diet, and am trying to get every single ounce of water down that I can handle to make it easier for them to find my veins for an IV in the morning.

I have made home made, fat free chicken broth for the first few days home, and have 3 different flavors of jello setting in the fridge.

Only thing left for me to do is pack my bag, make sure I have everything I need, and get some sleep tonight.

I would appreciate any and all thoughts, prayers, good vibes, whatever it is that you do.

I'll post more once I get home from the hospital sometime on Tuesday.

Krista

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for a smooth procedure and a speedy recovery! I am excited to follow your success!

    ReplyDelete