The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, September 1, 2013

exercise....

Oh, how I have missed exercise!!

I had to stop working out due to issues with my foot, but it's past time for me to re-acquaint myself with some sweat and hard work.  I also have been told to keep up/start my workout routine before my weight loss surgery, so that I can begin the lifestyle changes that I will need to have success after the surgery.

So, all of that being said, I am going to start CrossFitting again this week, and walking/running on my CrossFit off days.  I'm trying to make as many of the post-surgery changes I can prior to actually undergoing the surgery.  These are all things that will determine my success, and compliance is key.

I can't wait to head to CrossFit on Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment