The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10

Today is day 10, and I started it off at 5:15 in the gym.  I did an awesome class this morning and walked a mile on the treadmill.  I feel amazing for getting through the workout she gave us, and am making notes of what we did so that I can repeat the exercised by myself.  We did an amazing ab circuit and I feel great.  I have realized that every single day I am going to have to make the decision to do the right thing for my health and fitness, and I feel like today I definitely started in the right direction.  Now, I need to make good food choices all day, and it'll be another good day under my belt.  The endorphin high has obviously passed, but I am still going to have a GREAT day! 

I feel GREAT!!

Thanks for reading!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment