The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Monday, May 9, 2011

Status Update!

Hey there!!  Well, I am pleased to announce that in the first 2 months of lifestyle changes, I have lost 21 pounds, and a total of 22 inches off my body.  I couldn't be any prouder of myself. 

I am working out an average of 5-6 times a week at this point, and may soon find myself featured on a "success wall" in the gym where I now work.  We were talking about doing a success wall to encourage the members/new members of the gym and show how awesome people can do!  I was the first person that came to mind for all in the room, which was flattering. 

On the job front....I sold 2 memberships today, added 2 people on to an existing member's membership.  I made almost $150 today in comission alone...YAY!! 

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment