The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Back to the GYM!!

Tomorrow is the day!

I was traveling last week, and I've gained a bit more weight.

I'm up 21 pounds from my lowest since I had my surgery....and 18 pounds from what I weighed consistently for 18 months, until my Nana passed.

So--Here's my goal:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be at Club Worx for a WOD and some cardio work.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I will be run/walking.

Depending on how my run/walks go on Tuesday and Thursday, I MAY go to CrossFit on those days as well.

Next weekend, the CrossFit Games Open begins, and I am registered.

I've got work to do....and it ain't gonna happen sitting in my house.

Time to get shit done!

As of today, 193.8
Goal around 150

Let's get it done!

krista

No comments:

Post a Comment