The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Back to the GYM!!

Tomorrow is the day!

I was traveling last week, and I've gained a bit more weight.

I'm up 21 pounds from my lowest since I had my surgery....and 18 pounds from what I weighed consistently for 18 months, until my Nana passed.

So--Here's my goal:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be at Club Worx for a WOD and some cardio work.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I will be run/walking.

Depending on how my run/walks go on Tuesday and Thursday, I MAY go to CrossFit on those days as well.

Next weekend, the CrossFit Games Open begins, and I am registered.

I've got work to do....and it ain't gonna happen sitting in my house.

Time to get shit done!

As of today, 193.8
Goal around 150

Let's get it done!

krista

1 comment:

  1. Game of the water that is strong.

    บาคาร่า This is a site where you can enjoy great fun in the game of gambling freely. And meet the wishes of all. Enter into a new world of online gaming with your own risk. We are very pleased to provide the service to you with expertise in service for over 10 years.
    It is widely spoken in the industry of computer network vulnerabilities throughout Southeast Asia. Today we will find out the game of drinking water or a card game is influenced by foreign countries. There is a simple way to play. So popular among friends. In a variety of activities or time travel. In this game, the loser will be punished by giving up the water. It is called Eat Drink. But actually To punish any way, or no penalty at all, other punishments such as the popular knives, knives, olive, etc., etc. With so much admiration, we have made a game for you to play on the site. Of us
    Do not wait, try your own fun non-stop 24 hours at the site. Gclub มือถือ

    ReplyDelete