The Incredible Shrinking Krista

Friday, March 7, 2014

5 months post-op?

Has it really been 5 months already since my surgery?

I find it all hard to believe honestly.

I have been able to begin buying clothes in "regular" stores as opposed to going to Plus Sized shops, which makes me incredibly happy.  I'm down now to 202 pounds, just barely outside of "one-derland".

I'm down from wearing size 22 in plus sizes, to comfortably wearing a size 16 in most clothes.  (Lucky Brand Jeans are a definite no-go still).

I have also gone from a 44dd, to a 38ddd in the bra department.

I went shopping and I officially have about 5 or 6 "work" outfits to wear now, as well as a couple of pairs of jeans.  I'm about half way to where I want to be in 5 months, which is good, especially considering I plan to reach my goal weight in about 1 year.  At this rate, I'll be there in 10 months.

10 months is a GREAT timeframe, considering my next half marathon is on July 20th, just 10 days shy of my 10 month surgiversary.

Also, I had my knee surgery today.  It is already feeling a bit better than it has since I injured it, but good gravy, enough is enough.  I'm still pretty groggy, but can't sleep.  I don't have any pictures this month, and haven't done measurements either.  I'll have to do those in the coming weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment